All interested parties shall be considered for membership in the Frontiersmen - there is a role for everyone, regardless of sex, age, or physical limitation.
No person shall be excluded on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, political opinions, gender, or age. However, minors shall require the written consent or presence of a parent or guardian to participate.
Exceptions to Membership
Membership does have limitations. In order to maintain the ideological foundation of the organization, those who meet any of the four items below will not be eligible for membership.
Any person who advocates, or has been or is a member, or associated with, any organization, formal or informal, ...
- that advocates opposition to, or violation of, the Constitution of the United States, or the Bill of Rights thereof.
- that advocates discrimination, violence, or hatred toward any person based upon their race, nationality, creed, color, ethnicity.
- that advocates discrimination, violence, intolerance, or hatred toward the tenets of the JudeoChristian faith.
- whose purpose, mission, or actions is deemed similar to Article I Section 4.01 - Purpose of the Corporation, as determined by the Board.
It shall be the purpose of The Frontiersmen to promote, through education, organization, and cooperation, with our membership and other agencies, a network of self-reliant individuals and groups that may provide for its own needs and mutual aid in times of natural, man-made, or economic crisis in order to relieve the burden upon local, state, and federal emergency services; to educate its membership in leadership, field craft, preparedness, and more; and to instruct them in patriotism, courage, self-reliance, generosity, unity, morality, and similar virtues; while upholding adherence to, and advancing the knowledge of, the Judeo-Christian heritage of the united States of America.
All eligible candidates seeking to join or create a new troop must complete the following steps:
- Be sponsored by two (2) or more active troop leaders in the same state* (if creating a new troop), or be accepted by the leadership of the unit (if joining an existing troop)
- Agree to all parts of the Frontiersmen Creed
- Be officially sworn in with the Frontiersmen Oath
*If you do not have 2 sponsoring troops in your state, you can join us by scheduling an online membership meeting.
Once complete, that person becomes a full member and everyone residing in the same household are considered associate members.
Are you ready to Join ?